Sunday 8 April 2012

MY SISTER


The way I loved her, for her soul
that bound of love has crossed the roll.

Her thought leads me to the door
Her care, her love gives me the more.

She the reason to live that can’t be taken away
now she enters in my life, she is there to stay.

When she is in my side, the world is filled with life
while in her absence; my days are full of strife.

She is the one who fills my life with laughs & smiles
Her memories in my heart lasts for miles & miles.

She is my angel, my spirit, my soul
So graceful like a sea-amone.

Her success is my desire, her love my need
her nature us unaware of casts & creed.

I love to stare her smiling face
that is full of God’s grace.

I felt so alone in her absence
while the time enjoys in her presence.

I love her from the bottom of my heart
no matter how much she be apart.

Thank You, for being with me “My Sister My Friend”
It’s true that my gratitude for you has no end…

No comments:

Post a Comment