Thursday 4 July 2013

Pangful Adieu


It was the moment of time,

Inquired by the divine.

 

When thou gave tongue to goodbye,

I fell apart,

Apart from all I had.

To I never opined of,

That it would bound so bad.


Thou brought a sheen in my being.

The way you acted on,

The way you consoled,

And, now the way you left in obscure,

I shall never bypass the instant of it.

 

I'm afraid of being with myself,

Scared of being alone,

Why deity has severed us away?

Can't stand a blink without you.

 

I wailed silently,

I wailed inside of me,

I wailed in agony,

Cause I knew I'll never acquire thou again.

 

These insomniac nights.

Twinkling stars & the quiet moon.

Are still moaning on our alienation.

 

All those memories of you,

Are engraved within my heart.

All those little pretty things you said,

Are forever planted in my head.

 

Do I persist my longings of having you?

When I'm holding onto continual tarry.

I'm wailing cause thou are not here.

I'm wailing cause I'm alone.

I'm wailing cause I know I'll never taste thy Love again.

 

If I could have thou back again.

If I could lose the pang of thy adieus.

I would do just anything;

Anything to make thou see,

To make thou feel.

That I still Love thou with Damn!

 

AMY; Listen to my heart whispers,

You've left yourself inside me.

 

What my eyes are doing, thou want to know?

They are still googling in the bunch.

 

Finally;

Under the endless Firmanent

Catch me I'm falling,

IN LOVE WITH YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment