Monday 2 September 2013

The Psalm...

Oh! The Almighty of Cosmoses
Eterneties, Aeons
and box and dice....

I Laid down the head,
In the prostration of attrition,
A bawl crop up from acreage,
Your heart is bourgeois,
No remunerates for your prayers,
Not from a blemished heart now,
I Fragen thou
The elucidation of every conundrum
For the sake of Thy Amy's
and acquisition
Deprived exceptions
of my abridged appetites
& bereaved chimeras
are quivering eagerly in my submission brow.

Pleasure of tumult and straits
Their tune consorts with being
and wrabled sounds
secluding in the silent chords of the harp
Each dark misdeed I did
Is shrieking for Thy gracious forgiveness.

Oh! The Lord of immortal Azure
Infinite acres, boundless flora
and the deep uncanny oceans.

In the realm of obscurity
In the time of dusk
I ask Thou,
for the bid of incredible tragedies
Their eternal doom
of being consort
I fragen Thou anew
the rescue from every catastrophe

This awful night & the puffs of air
ain't in accords with another
In the grief of sins
Like my grizzles & unanswered prayers.

I ought to exalt Thou, thank Thou
For not to exhibit my sins
with all my heart
I'll glorify Thy name for evermore Psalm...

No comments:

Post a Comment