Monday 2 December 2013

SOMEWHERE

Somewhere staid and secluded
braving the odds alone.
on the verge of demise
as I've lost the amity of thine
like sand slipped through the fingers
like sunken yore
from the life of mine.

Somewhere in the realm of obscurity.
In a real fix of pang
In the desire of thine
My heart has grown fonder
when I bear the past
when all those converstions resound in the head
And;
when I basked care and attention from thee
when I had been giving the reliable tags
Its been long time ago
now all I have
Is a handful of sorrows and abridged appetites.

Somewhere on the brink of creek
beneath the immortal azure
adorned by the finite twinkling stars
and a rictus moon, secluded in between them
like me in the bloc of folks
lost in the poignant musings
and I saw the stream flowing in opposite trend.

Somewhere obviated in me and has dwelled in thee
somewhere where it has way fared gladly.
Somewhere where it is alone and sad
somewhere where things are going good to bad.
Somewhere it is thinking and asking his conscious
how can someone once used to be so close
and suddenly just wave you off with an adieu.
Somewhere where it's on a continual tarry
somewhere where its world fell apart,

Somewhere I must be amiss, somewhere not
it's when I watch thou walking away
and gave me the pendulous to my talk.
Somewhere I'd have ask thou, how we lost it all?
It's when the tears start to fall.
Still there tarrying and clinging the memories
somewhere where from it's not letting thou go.
My heart is whimpering with the pang you caused
I'd have used my breaths that were paused.
I tried alot, that my lips could move to say
the words, Don't walk away, Don't walk away...

No comments:

Post a Comment