Tuesday 8 April 2014

Reproach


From the ail to that every remedy
To that ebullient love from thy every sneak
It speaks to me, about our broken amity
About thy breach of oaths,
of being with me through thick and thin.
From the distance of thousand memories,
Along those million seconds
Thou came, Thou stayed and Thou left.
I remorse for being thy intimacy,
When in return thou perish it all.



From the every chat to that every rendezvous
To that tender from the every tiff
It speaks to me, about thy absence
About thy pangful adieu – the most I was scared about.
From the tears to that every smile
To no avail efforts from every travail
Beside thy footprints, a twinge thou left within me.


From the ways to that every voyage
To that every step we strolled together.
 It speaks to me, on account of travelling alone
About my lost comrade, about Thou.
From the BIG BANG to the BIG CRUNCH of our kinship
To the LITERATURE from the expression of PHYSICS
I write is the proof Thou still exist
I mourn, I reproach that you don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment