Friday 29 August 2014

Oh Israel, I witness your tyranny!


 I fall short of words to perceive the chasm between being human and being Israeli. When I saw a child wailing amid corpses of his kin, when I saw a father holding his son and daughter dead in his arms, I fail to assemble an iota of courage to see the mother pulling out her hair madly on the demise of her newborn child; I couldn’t set a line that demarcates good from bad.
Israel is crossing all bounds of inhumanity and especially the bearded folks of the noble land; and what is intriguing is that the so called emperors of Arab have zipped their lips and turned their blind eyes. Their sloppy behavior reminds me of the great words of Albert Einstein: ‘The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people”. And you are suffering because of the Arab’s silence and alliance with the West.

Oh Gaza I am achingly remorseful for the predicaments you have been going through since every dawn, for I could not render you even more than to join the mayhems on the roads and make prayers for you, for we are focused under the same dictator and occupied by the same oppressor and for abomination elude of justice.

I remember the Nobel saying of Prophet (PBUH): “Muslims are like one body, if any part of it complains, the rest of the body will also stay awake in pain and honest to Allah, I feel it!” I feel your thorns palpably. Let them raze your land and castles. Let them splash your blood to the bottom. Let you get the glorious tag of martyr and let them make mockery of it by inventing mobile app called “Bomb Gaza”: you just have to buck up and have faith on the Almighty’s will power as Allah reminds us and wants us to come close to him, “I fulfill the faith of whosoever puts his faith in me; and I am with him and near him, when he calls me”.

Oh my unarmed warriors you have to grin and bear the tyranny of these tyrants. Let you conquer these war mongers by your strong prayers in the utmost dispirited and depressed times and let Allah conk them out. I witness your sufferings. I witness for that each blood drop your land has engrossed within. I witness the mute spectators of Muslim nations and I witness Israeli’s blatant discrimination and their tyranny.

A version of this article was also published in print edition of Kashmir Reader on Sunday, 31 August 2014 http://kashmirreader.com/buck-up-gaza-20812

No comments:

Post a Comment