Monday 1 September 2014

Beyond The Hills

The airstream beyond the dark hills – came in haste
with a scent of thine – with song of thy voice.
The serene reign on my senses – & appeared in Goosebumps
when I felt thy handshake & thy taut clasp.
The soreness was too hard to abide – that made me miserable
I grasp my head and sobbed my heart out.

Where you are? Who used to be my shadow ones
whom else my destiny will ask to expel next? – I’m afraid
Along the past memory lanes – I go to seek out Thee
Interim; with a poignant face – those beautiful moments
called me anew – to adore and to accompany me
For awhile eccentric loneliness – came in the finest attire
All the distressed  wits – get on their wings.

I saw Thee and I – having belly laugh – oh! Give me five
On those stupid gags – I used to cherish every dusk
Oh! How long? – How long I have to wait?
To see Thy striking face – “gem like eyes”.
To laugh those laughs again – To see Thee vis-à-vis
Come soon oh comrade – I hate to wait – Thou know.

Amid of filthy folks – I’m struck – I’m alone
So unfamiliar to me – about friendship – unknown they are
In the shadow of deep obscurity – beneath the starry sky
where we often take sojourn – I’m all secluded there
My spirit soars with a hope of meeting you gain
and tears trickle down my cheeks – with a great sigh
Any gift cost not a cent – nor this distance matters
To my “Tenfold Love” – From me to Thee
In Last, I admit – beyond the dark hills
Beyond the couple of fortnights – is where my ecstasies’ reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment