Wednesday 5 December 2012

* A Walk To Remember *


Still the sound of thy feet is acousting in the ears of mine
and also thy last goodbyes

Those footsteps were making me better
while goodbyes brought tears in the eyes.

I still feel thy head on my shoulder,
and thy hands on mine ones.
And the acoustic of earrings
and thy winsome face in a glance.

 
My heart chaos’s when I go back in the yore
Thy aren’t here, not next to me,
that makes me feel so lost.

Thy came to me like the sunshine
after a thousand days rain.
And brought along such joyous
that wiped away my pain.

Then you left me like the sun at evening
leaves the land.
And shoved me in the pang staking nights
by leaving my hand.

The tears I shed were all belongs to you.
This amazing  pain & that happiness too.

Come & take a walk with me again.
Come & meet me at the past memory lane.

Come and hark my words,
come and hark,
when I first met thy,
I felt like I had known thy forever
Over a period of time
I got to know the real thy.
A damsel [girl] so caring & splendid
with a heart so true.

Come and take a walk with me.
Come and hold my hand again.
Come and wrap thy arms around me
Come and exchange my pain….

No comments:

Post a Comment