Tuesday 26 March 2013

* Those Days Are Gone *

Phew!
Oh! The days are gone.
The flowery tales & the sweetly rhymes.
The relished morning & the sleepy evenings
Alas! The days are no longer to live again.

I do still remember the time & the things.
The time of childish faith & the things that amaze,
The gleeful game of hide-&-seek,
And the wonderful skits of police & theif.
when companions were only our sibblings & enemies too,
The tussling on the broken toys & the lovely cuddling in the nights,
Oh! The cherished days are gone.

When the pals were only our teddies,
And place was MOM’s lap.
The ravishing Sundays & the horrible Mondays,
Didn’t resemble at all,
Cause the crowded rooms of Sundays & the staid ones of Mondays,
Were too different,
The stupid faith of climbing trees & tumbling onto the greenfields,
Alas! The days are no longer to live again.

The showers I took in the alfresco stream,
Where even small tadpole made me scream,
Adventure that I did so last,
I can’t spell now, that exhausted past.

Grandmom’s ghost stories made I scared.
And the fun of pretending that I ain’t,
All those tricks and pranks I played,
Onces made me glad & now so sad.
Alas! All the blissful days are gone.

Well, now those days have gone.
But the memories are still Linger on.
No more rhymes, No more tale,
Now the time is so tired & pale.
No more game of hide-&-seek,
No more swims in the creek.
Crowded rooms are now totally staid,
Towards the teddies no more attention is paid.
The trees I used to climb are no longer there,
Also the greenfields got barren & bare.

It was the time for that I had born,
All those golden olden days are gone…

No comments:

Post a Comment