Friday 21 March 2014

Thy Goodness *

From where do I scrape the words?
From where I can bring them?
To rede thou and thy virtue.
It was predestined of being thy intimacy
become thy comrade was my serendipity.
I don’t remember the day we befriended – a rendezvous by fate
But I can perceive thy trilling voice,
It sounds more melodious than anything.
I haven’t seen thou vis-à-vis yet,
but I can assure folks, not little less of God’s grace.
Pious lass, a loyal daughter & a bosom pal.
Enumerate well traits I perceive in thou – I must say

It may seem funny and fatuous,
but I have had suffered deficiency of vitamin U – [Grins & Giggles]
Pleasure was mine & blessing of  Almighty
I wasn’t worth a gift to have thou as pal – I know
As I think of thy amity – I initiate to perceive
Mere words can’t construe what thou mean to me.
I would like to narrate and thou to hark,
there is a women in thou who always kept me at zenith
whose care, love and support let me to fly,
the damsel I have found myself in – Is thou
what it feels in thy absence – let me tell
Is same a one feels after days of nothing to eat and with desperation,
Is like a waif is wailing in loss of home
like desserts are shrieking for rain,
Give me a break I’ll make thou known about
Thy simplicity and being shy has driven me somewhere along
I don’t wanna come back from.
Today, Tomorrow I may die;
 I would like to wear the shroud of thy love
and thy heart as my grave, oh! My amigo

Phew!

My notions have given up.
My fingers ain’t able to accompany me anymore
My pen has halted to compose further
And I failed to explain Thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment