Monday 17 March 2014

Dialect Of A Dream

In the melancholy of darkness.
In the amid of sleepy scene
I heard the shrieks of sunken yore
Puzzled beneath the grasp of memories
Something uncanny is hidden & unknown
In the obscurity, I feel thy sensation
I refrain, I travail to get out of this cage [Dream].
In awful state – frozen & timid
In the visit of thine – anew
The bruise thou caused in the deep inside
The way my tears trickle down – Inexplicable
 and blood along the vains cease.
In the gruesome trauma – I lost my ataraxia.

The unfathomable dream I had
In the amidst of darkness – Awhile I paused
I embrace the loneliness – befriended calamity
In the tranquil night – I am all alone
The soggy walls of dark room speaks to me
Thou is irate with me – they said;
I Love You still – Is the retort they gave
Let me tell you AMY – I ain’t gonna forget and move on
If not here, If not yet
Don’t renounce – we’ll make it there
Our dream ’ll come true – of being together
of being on the land where fairies dwell
In the house – with sapphire curtains – on the brink of rivulet
In the serene atmosphere – burst of flutterbies.
As I laid on the bed – my eyes were closed
A tear drop I felt on my cheek – Interim
I ope my closed eyes – I saw her wailing
On the separation of ours – since ago
Antonyms of hate I felt for her – at the moment
I bussed her teary eyes & plead to narrate those magical words
And let me feel the deva ju sensation of thy clasp
and don’t kiss me an adieu anew – I plague too.

No comments:

Post a Comment