Monday 5 August 2013

ALFRESCO NIGHT*


The night I wasted in sighs and sorrows
Besotted in the realm of obscurity.
Through widen eyes,
I tried to sketch THY portrait
Beneath the flash of finite stars,
And the quiet rictus moon.
Shivering on the recliner,
muffling myself,
with the flashes from the past.
Secluded in the bosky lane,
Enveloped by invisible articles,
Mere I could hark the dog’s bark,
and visible shooting star.
Has Every wish I wished,
returned back forever.
I toil hard to refrain myself,
Wailed in every orison,
Even my drenched eyes,
Didn’t  make it
Bereaved from Daemons mercy, Nevertheless.
In that Insomniac night,
In the continual tarry of sleep
Missing my damsel that was miles away,
Imagining us together,
Was the only dream I dreamed of
In the absence of myself,
The puffs of the air
shoved me in the times of yore
before the sleep knocked my eyes,
The crackle of dried leaves
Disturb my eardrums
with slight open eyes
I begun  to wonder, in THY Google.
wishing that we were wrapping in each other’s cradle.
on the verge of demise
was afraid of melting & getting trapped,
Before I could reach the new dawn
Tears that refuse to stream down
Fake smiles,
and unreal strength of mine
Am verily splendid dwell outside,
But  Inside a perished village….

No comments:

Post a Comment