Sunday 23 February 2014

Lovelorn "

I gasp!
In the fuzzy look of dawn
beneath the duvet of dreams
I felt her clasp;
our entwined hands & her breathes.


Amid the innocuous emotions
I flunked to capture the scene of affections
Interim we went to the land where fairies dwell,
where we abode beneath the crimson buds
we recline on the verge of rivulet
and stick the gazes to the firmament.


She removed the strand of hair from her cheek,
she tugged my hand and snuggle – I love the most
as the morning breeze held the chill
the sun also splashed its beam, gradually it turned yellow from orange.


Her invaluable benevolence of being my intimacy – every time
Her grins & her venting of breathes nearby my neck
made a stupid me to fell for her – again & again
All the senses of mine, greatened the intensity,
colors seem brighter – alluring
sounds more resonant – pleasing
and smells even powerful – soothing


Nature seem even prettier when her gaze meets mine
In her eyes which gleams more beautiful, more ravishing;
than any pearl known to me
In her sedate eyes, I went deep to sink
slowly her lips bussed my cheek,
In the zeal our lips were about to meet
and I lost myself in the sensation of her embrace.


Interim a yank of reality shuts the scene,
and shook up my mind
I wailed to realize it a dream only,
I awaken with a dilapidated heart
and I leaned back with a handful of abridged appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment