Sunday 23 November 2014

After Tomorrow

After Tomorrow
I may not see you,
your dazzling, gorgeous face
your priceless smile
I am ready to die for
your presence,
I cherish the most.
Your ogles
beautiful thing happend to me
and after tomorrow
I may not see you
or else
I may not see me.

After Tomorrow
I may not be amid you
and I'll miss you - Achingly
let me scribble it
let me speak my heart out.
After tomorw,
distances'll fall
and
each second'll turn into a century
every dawn'll bring poignant sheen
days'll be down in the dumps
and dusks'll bring insomniac nights.

After tomorrow
you may never hear my name
never you hear my poetry
I WRITE FOR YOU.
but remember,
i'll never halt my pen
to bleed in your gratitude
I'll never cease my heart,
from loving you-unconditinally
I can never stop my mind
from your reverie.
And I may never restrain my eyes 
for searching you everywhere.
Remember
I'll love you
till - I'm above the earth
and the day is I'll mourn
when I breath beneath it.

After tomorow
I'll love you even more
I'll make odes
in your tribute
without thinking about
metaphors and similes
without rhymes and limits.


After tomorrow
I'll look for you
behind my back
in my room,
listening to my poems
(smiling, raising you eyebrows in reply)
I'll search you
in my books
in Agha's splendid poetry
and when
Rumi's ravishing verses
dance in the silent chords of harp.
And in the whole obsession
I'll forget to search you In ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment