Friday 7 November 2014

~ Obsession ~

When my gaze land
on her silky cheeks,
my heart throbes hastly
my blood in vains rush
as it was stopped for years.


Things appear in a beautiful attire ...
My sun mounts in the west
waters flow in the opposite trend
intoxicated twilight sings 'Yeh shaam mastani, madhosh kiya jaiye'
when dawn starts with 'Pyar dewana hota hai mastana hota hai'


In every slumber,
I hark her wrabbled voice
sweeter than any music of lyre
In solitude I saw her like apparition
I felt her scent mingled and
dancing in the breeze
In dream I saw her as my bride
in a finest white garb
with a crown of flowers.


In the garden of Adam and Eve
we ate the fruits of restricted plant
we rest in the moonlit dusk
and the golden rays of moon
shines and busses on her neck.
And her gem like eyes led me
to the doors of heaven.

All I want to meet her
for an instant,
I want to let her know
Vis-a-vis,
that I Love You
that I Live You
that I Dream You- honestly saying

I Love You
not just the three words are they
but the verse
I chant and sing
in my every breath.


I Live You,
A tinge of sensation - I feel
when THY soul mongles with mine.
Vanish this fathomless silence - beloved
and let this world shrink
Under the burning sun
In the hovering moon
In our Love, and the life
I Live, In you
I Live for you.

I dream you
is the world
where the two of us exist.
Where silence sings
the chorus of love
where winds dance unconsciously
after your enthraling voices
where roses lend the fragrance
from the petals of your crown.
I dream
where I spend sundown's
beneath your silken tresses
and sunrises
in your gorgeous lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment